We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you cannot choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please contact us.
Services We Provide
- We use the Realtors’ Multiple Listing Service to obtain comparable to help produce higher rents and fewer vacancies. We will run a Comparable Market Analysis and recommend a starting rent rate based off of current market trends. (FOR FREE)
- Advertising typically begins about 30 days before the home is vacant.
- We Photograph your property for internet advertising.
- Yard signs may be placed when needed, where allowed.
- A rigorous tenant screening process assists in placing better tenants.
- Rents are due on the first and late after the third.
- We send a ‘Notice to Vacate’ if the rent is not received when we come in on the next business day after the 3rd.
- We file eviction, on or about, the 11th if the rent is still not paid.
- We attend all court proceedings on your behalf.
- We enforce all provisions of the lease.
- We handle your Homeowners Association correspondence and/or violations.
- We perform an “Occupied Viewing” of your property near the lease expiration date, and provide you an emailed report of that viewing.
- A Licensed locksmith is used to properly handle the locks and bring the property up to Texas Property Code standards. (See Texas Lock Laws Video below)
- We utilize licensed professional vendors to ensure the best quality and service on work done to your properties and ours.
- We are very loyal to the vendors we use and in turn we receive competent workmanship and fair pricing.
- 24/7 Maintenance for tenants during any emergency.
- We have a handyman for small maintenance issues.
- We utilize a professional software and solid accounting system called Propertyware
- Your monthly statement is sent to you via email in an easy to read and understandable format on the 10th of each month
Your funds are sent directly to your bank by ACH on the 10th day of the month or the first business day thereafter provided your tenant has paid their rent.
- Copies of paid repair bills are sent to you as an attachment to your monthly owner’s statement. Which you can view 24/7 with your owner portal.
- We provide a year-end summary statement and a 1099, making your tax preparation easier.
Benefits of a Property Manager
- Saves you time, work, and stress.
- We keep you informed.
- We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost.
- We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure.
- Your leasing and management fees are usually tax deductible.