About TALK Property Management/Broker
TALK Property Management/Broker’s staff is knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Communication is very important to use. We keep you informed. Whether you are an owner or a tenant, you can rely on our expertise to navigate you through the process with confidence and reliability.
Services We Provide
- We use the Realtors’ Multiple Listing Service to obtain comparable to help produce higher rents and fewer vacancies.
- We will run a Comparable Market Analysis and recommend a starting rent rate based off of current market trends. (FOR FREE)
- Advertising typically begins about 30 days before the home is vacant.
- We photograph your property for internet advertising.
- Lock boxes & yard signs will be placed, where allowed.
- A rigorous tenant screening process assists in placing better tenants.
- We attend eviction court proceedings on your behalf.
- We send a ‘Notice to Vacate’ if the rent is not received by the third of each month.
- We file eviction, on or about, the eleventh if the rent is still not paid.
- We attend all court proceedings on your behalf.
- We enforce all provisions of the lease.
- We handle your Homeowners Association correspondence and/or violations.
- Make Ready, Remodel and General Contracting Services
- A Licensed locksmith is used to properly handle the locks and bring the property up to Texas Property Code standards. (See Texas Lock Laws Video below)
- We utilize licensed professional vendors to ensure the best quality and service on work done to your properties and ours.
- We are very loyal to the vendors we use and in turn you receive competent workmanship and fair pricing.
- 24/7 Maintenance for tenants during any emergency.
- We have a handyman for small maintenance issues.
- We work with your Home Warranty company
- We utilize a professional software and solid accounting system called Propertyware
- Your monthly statement is sent to you via email in an easy to read and understandable format on the tenth of each month
- Your funds are sent directly to your bank by ACH on the tenth day of the month or the first business day thereafter provided your tenant has paid their rent.
- Copies of paid repair bills are sent to you as an attachment to your monthly owner’s statement.
- You can view your account 24/7 with your owner portal.
- We provide a year-end summary statement and a 1099, making your tax preparation easier.
Benefits of a Property Manager
- Saves you time, work, and stress.
- We keep you informed.
- We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants
- We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure.
- Your leasing and management fees are usually tax deductible.
Meet Dona Brown, Owner, Founder and Realtor®
T ( Trustworthy) A (Accountable) L (Loyal) K ( Knowledgeable)
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you cannot choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please contact us.